I’ve decided to make a transfer today. I’m taking Moura out and replacing him with Mount. The reason for making this move is to try and make the most of the price changes in the morning. I am however saving my final transfer to check line ups at the weekend.
Based on his value I think Mount is a better option than Moura who may be at risk of being benched. So the transfer is
I’m holding the other transfer as I want to see how Man City line up at the weekend. If Aguero and B. Silva start then I’ll probably bring Aguero in for Aubameyang. However I’m not prepared to make this transfer today regardless of the price rises as I think it’s too risky. If Aguero doesn’t start or picks up an injury in training I won’t be able to reverse this transfer. Equally if someone like Kane was ruled out for the weekend I’d be unable to take him out. I know it’s unlikely but I’m prepared to take the risk on Mount but not on the more expensive players. Obviously if Mount is ruled out of the weekend before the end of the day I suggest that we reverse this transfer. I won’t have time to publish a blog if this happens but I’ll be backing out of the transfer if news does come through that Mount is injured.