If you’re thinking about signing up, on this website you’ll see me document my team throughout the season with all transfers posted in advance. Your subscription includes:
- The password to view all blogs posted on the website over the season (all transfers will be posted in advance)
- Free entry to the Dream Team Tips Mini League, with a prizes of £140 for the winner, £45 for second and £15 for third.
- Membership to a private WhatsApp chat group where the community discuss their ideas
- Entry to a WhatsApp notification group, where I post all of my transfers in advance.
Over the past 7 seasons, my best three overall finishes are 467th, 1,096th and 1,457th. All have been documented real time on this blog. Last season I finished 1,684th on the overall leaderboard.
To access the content you will need to make a small contribution/subscription of £15 (access for the whole season) to receive the password. Less than £2 per month. The password will be the same throughout the season and will give you access to all of my posts. If you’re new to the website – I’ve made all of my posts from last season publicly available so that you can see what to expect from the blog. To sign up, all you have to do is:
1. Make a contribution using the button below – £15 for the whole season
2. Wait to be redirected back to the blog via PayPal where you will see the password.
3. If you don’t get redirected email email@example.com and I’ll send over the password.
The option to contribute isn’t linked with the performance of my team selection. I’m not saying “contribute to the blog so you can see how great my team is”, I’m simply saying contribute to the blog as a platform for discussion around the game, where you can find plenty of information to help you make your own decisions around your team. The contribution is related to anyone who enjoys the blog rather than having to pay to see my team. Any kind of contribution doesn’t guarantee success.